There are several blogs that I like to read on a regular basses. To do that I’ve subscribed to them and it’s sent to my email address. It gives me a lot of emails, but it’s easier for me to read them. One of the blogs I read is Michael Hyatt. He is a great source of information for author and want-a-be authors. Lately he has been writing about creating a life plan. Though I didn’t sit down and write out a life plan for every aspect in my life, I did jot down a list of goals for my writing because I felt I wasn’t really getting anywhere. I started with what I needed to get done first and moved from there. Here is what I came up with:
1. Finish the short story. (I’m at the end now)
2. Make my final changes to “The Search”
3. Have a local consulting company proofread the story.
4. Find a couple bada readers and have them read it.
5. Make a list of agents to send a query to.
6. Write a query.
7. Send out my query
If you want to learn more about life plans you can go to Michael’s post.
What about you? What do you think about a life plan? Do you think it has some value?