I am so excited to tell you I have a new job. I am teaching part-time as an art teacher. I teach grades pre-k through 2nd. It has been awesome.
The weekend before I started, it didn’t seem real. I kept thinking it wasn’t going to feel real until I start teaching and I was right.
I’m not giving up on writing, though. I still want to become a writer, but I also want to teach art. Since I’m only working part-time, I believe God has made a way for me to do the two things I love; art and writing. God is good!
Here is an up date on where I am at on the road to publication for “Victorian Knight”:
- Written a 5 page synopsis.
- Written a query
- Saving money to pay a professional proofreading service to read my manuscript.
- Purchased “2012 Guide to Literary Agents”
- Highlighted possible Agents most likely interested in my kind of manuscript.
Things next to do:
- Pay for manuscript to be proofread.
- Make a spread sheet of possible Agents with important information: address, email, website, genre interests.
- Write a short synopsis.
- Send out queries.
- Work on next book.
Tell me something good God has done for you lately.
I like the image above because art and writing is such a right brain activity. Here is the required attribute:
So proud and happy for you!