Maybe it’s because of the new year or maybe it’s because I’ve been reading about others making changes, but I’ve decided to make a few changes on my blog. One thing I wanted to do was to make this blog look like a website. To do that I made two major changes:
- Take the comments off on all pages but the blog.
- Take the side bar off on all pages but the blog.
I plan to look at other author websites to get a few ideas, but couple of things I’ve added:
- A Home Page
- Art Work
Few things I still have to do:
- Add a picture to my home page and write some type of introduction.
- Redo the Author bio section.
- Scan some of the art I created to help me with my writing.
Tell me what you think about the changes I’ve made by leaving a comment. Do you have any suggestions? If your a writer, is there anything like art or music that helps you when you write?